As we all know, more and more people are buying integrated solar street lights, and one of the key points of the Solar Street Light quality is the selection of lithium battery packs. Usually we use Ternary Lithium batteries or LiFePO4 batteries. Let’s compare the difference between the two.
Lithium batteries are widely used because of their advantages of light weight, large capacity and no memory effect.
We Suntisolar uses automobile power lithium ion battery module which is connected in series and multiple circuit by several consistent Grade A lithium battery cells.
1) MnNico ternary lithium battery VS lithium iron phosphate battery
2) The material system of a LiFePO4 battery and a ternary Lithium battery is different.
3) A LiFePO4 battery is a 3.2V voltage platform, with a cycle life of more than 2000 charges.
4) The ternary lithium battery is a 3.7V voltage platform, with a cycle life of about 1500 charges.
5) LiFePO4 batteries offer better high temperature performance, while ternary lithium batteries have better low temperature performance.
From the battery knowledge above, you can choose the most suitable battery considering the surroundings and actual. No matter which kind of batteries you want, we are always ready to offer you the best quality solar street lights with satisfactory batteries.
Post time: Sep-02-2019